Showing up in everything from flower crowns and boutonnieres to favors and centerpieces, stylish succulents have taken the wedding world by storm. Whether you use them to create a stunning ceremony backdrop, bring beauty to your bouquet or add a gorgeously green touch to your cake, there's sure to be love all around for these simply spectacular superstars.
2. Ring Pillow With Succulents: Let your ring bearer share the spotlight by sending him down the aisle carrying a moss-covered "pillow" adorned with simple succulents.
3. Billy Ball Succulent Boutonniere: Personalized flasks make a great groomsmen gift, while succulents and billy ball flowers offer a unique spin on the traditional boutonniere.
4. Pops of Pink Succulent Boutonniere: A minty green succulent and tiny pops of pink pair well with a preppy polka dot tie.
5. Succulent Wreaths: Getting married at a church or in another indoor venue? Help give guests a warm welcome by hanging succulent wreaths out front.
6. Succulent Ceremony Backdrop: A creative array of succulents makes for a totally unique, amazingly unforgettable ceremony backdrop.
7. Succulent Escort Cards: Help guests find their seats in style by setting out these pots that also double as favors.
8. Let Love Grow Favors: A handwritten chalkboard sign adds an extra special touch to your succulent-themed favor or escort card table.
9. Egg-Shaped Succulent Centerpieces: Beautifully showcasing colorful succulents, these egg-shaped centerpieces are a reception decor must.
10. Wine Cork Planters: Planning a wine-themed wedding? These unique little planters can add a creative touch to your table displays and can also be handed out as fun favors.
See more at brit.co
- Succulentopedia: Browse succulents by Scientific Name, Common Name, Genus, Family, USDA Hardiness Zone, Origin, or cacti by Genus
Subscribe to Receive News and Updates from World of Succulents: